Radio jockey, TV personality and host Joyce Pring is now officially off the market.
Pring announced the news via her Instagram account on Wednesday.
Through her social media post, Pring said that her boyfriend, now fiancé, proposed last August 3rd during the former’s birthday trip in Boracay.
“Last August 3, 2019, Juancho proposed in Boracay during my mom’s birthday trip. He flew our family and closest friends and surprised me with the sweetest pakulo, out of all the pakulos he’s ever pulled,” Joyce Pring captioned the post showing off her finger with the ring.
Accordingly, the 26 year old celebrity and Trivino said that they are already praying for tying the knot but the former was still a bit surprised when Tivino popped the ring.
“Although we had been praying about the decision for a couple of weeks and event attended pre-marital counseling in church (more kwento soon), I was still so shocked and started ugly crying on the beach when he kneeled and took my hand and asked me to be his wife,” Pring continued.
As per Manila Bulletin, Pring stated that she and Trivino have enjoyed the private state of their engagement these past few months.
“Been enjoying the privacy of our engagement for a while now… but finally decided to share the good news with all of you: God’s faithfulness in full fruition in our lives, intertwined,” Pring said.
“There have been so many adventures since then, from flying to NYC and fitting my wedding dress @spinabride @lizmartinezbridal to food tasting, wedding planning, etc. I can’t wait to gush and share it all with you soon! Eto na muna for now…” Joyce Pring continued.
She and Juancho Trivino have announced that they were officially a couple last May through the latter’s YouTube vlog.